The highly-acclaimed Hilton Manila welcomes the holiday season with a delightful curation of the best eats, treats and feasts at its famed dining destinations. From an exciting expedition of tastes to rousing fêtes and relaxing staycations, the full service property presents an exhilarating line up of festivities filled with memorable and Instagram worthy moments at every turn.
This year, Hilton Manila invites its guests to make a stop at Madison’s pop-up life-sized Gingerbread gift shop where one can find a decadent medley of sweet creations on display and suitcases-to-go packed with an assortment of homemade goodies and gourmet delicacies. Visitors can bring home and gift Madison’s travel-inspired collection of Yuletide hampers brimming with Christmas delights made available for a limited time only.
- Economy Class Hamper (Php 2,650++) – two (2) bottles of international wines, an assorted box of six (6) homemade French Macarons, a classic fruit cake loaf with nuts, mixed candy peels and almond flakes.
- Business Class Hamper (Php 2,700++) – Mrs. Bridges smokey BBQ relish, panettone, Antonio’s banana chips, Basimatsi spiced vinegar, box of assorted pralines, Santa tummy cookies, Lavosh & Grissini sticks, small Chocolate Santa and Christmas mini banana bread.
- First Class Hamper (Php 4,500++) – Choice of one (1) red or white wine, Himalayan pink salt, Bridges smokey BBQ relish, Mrs. Bridges fig preserve, panettone, Antonio’s banana chips, Basimatsi spiced vinegar, Box of assorted pralines, Santa tummy cookies, pistachio & pili nut biscotti, lavosh & grissini sticks, white chocolate Santa, snow stollen bread and banana bread loaf.
Cheerful carols and merrymaking abound alongside a palate-pleasing feast of epicurean delights to get guests into a celebratory mood at the hotel’s restaurants and bars.
- Kusina takes palates on a world tour with a mouthwatering showcase of local and international holiday food staples. Restaurant patrons will be treated to a heartwarming dinner experience on December 7, 14 and 21 with breathtaking choir performances of classical Christmas tunes and melodies. On December 24, guests can indulge in a festively Filipino inspired buffet spread priced at Php 3,000++ for lunch and Php 3,500++ for dinner per person. The Christmas day buffet promises to be even more bountiful with a lavish spread of delectable dining choices priced at Php 3,000++ per person. The celebration comes in full circle with a not-to-be-missed premium New Year’s Eve dinner buffet priced at Php 3,500++ per person inclusive of access to the Vega Pool Club New Year’s Eve Countdown Party.
- Hua Yuan introduces the diverse food culture of modern Shanghai through its impressive cuisine in celebration of the season. Restaurant patrons can indulge in a majestic array of festive set menus for a minimum of six (6) persons from December 16 – 31. Set menu prices start at Php 9,688++.
- Madison raises the bar for festive Friday night outs with its colorful line-up of creative cocktail concoctions inspired from the most celebrated festivals of the Philippines, best enjoyed with live musical performances. The revelry features an exclusive 2 for 1 promo on the featured cocktails priced at Php 595++ and is available every Friday from 6:00 pm onwards throughout the year.
New Year’s Eve at Hilton Manila guarantees to be a spectacular affair, as a visual spectacle of lights illuminate the sky paired with eclectic musical performances and various entertaining activities for everyone to enjoy.
- Hilton Ballroom plays host to sparkling celebrations to bid farewell to 2019. Revelers can countdown to 2020 with an impressive feast for the senses on December 31. The Hilton Ballroom – Poolside Dinner buffet is priced at Php 3,500 per person, inclusive of one (1) beverage and access to the Vega Pool Club New Year’s Eve Countdown Party.
- Vega Pool creates lasting memories with a festival of lights and a crescendo of celebrations under the stars this New Year’s Eve. The New Year’s Eve Countdown Party entrance is priced at Php 2,020++ per person, inclusive of three (3) beverages, Php 1,500 food and beverage credit and party favors.
To complete Hilton Manila’s special holiday offers, travelers and local residents looking for their next great travel adventure in the city can book the Holiday Staycation Package for stays on December 1 to 29, 2019. Prices start at Php 12,325+++ for an overnight stay in a Hilton Guestroom inclusive of a dinner and breakfast buffet at Kusina and exclusive access to the Vega Outdoor Pool.
To learn more about Hilton Manila’s festive offers log on to www.hiltonmanila.com, visit http://bit.ly/ChristmasHomecoming2019, call +632 7239 7788 loc. 7375 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information and updates like Hilton Manila on Facebook.com/HiltonManila and follow @hiltonmanila on Instagram.