Beam Suntory marks a significant growth following the acquisition of Jim Beam by Suntory Holdings in 2014. The merging have created a big opportunity to develop new products together.
With this latest innovation, Jim Beam Highball will take over the Bonifacio High Street Amphitheater with an eye-catching Jim Beam Pop-Up Bar at the fountain area from April 24th to 28th.
“Jim Beam highball is the ultimate drink for our tropical climate; it is refreshing, well-balanced, and pairs superbly with all kinds of food,” enthuses Sally Lim, Senior Marketing Manager for Southeast Asia, Beam Suntory. “We have pioneered the perfect highball serve with our original highball draft machines in Japan, and we are glad to share these drinks in a fun environment with great food and ‘live’ music!”
The perfect Jim Beam highball
Jim Beam highball – a tall cocktail that blends the smooth, sweet flavour of Jim Beam with the sharp, clean zing of citrus– is the star of the show. Served fresh from our proprietary Jim Beam draft machines from Japan, the Jim Beam highball boasts the perfect ratio of our award-winning bourbon to the special high-pressured soda, resulting in a refreshing, super-carbonated, ice-cold concoction! We’ve handpicked only the tastiest mixes and we will be serving six enticing flavours that are perfect this summer season.
- Classic Highball – Simple, refreshing, and unbelievably bubbly. A true classic.
- Calamansi Highball – Just the right amount of tartness to keep your taste buds wanting more, the Calamansi Highball comes with chewy Nata de Coco bits that are reminiscent of bubble tea.
- Pink Grapefruit Highball – The perfect balance of sweetness and a refreshing citrus zing will perk you right up.
- Peach Highball – Garnished with a juicy slice of peach, this mellow and sweet concoction is sure to be a hit with everyone.
- Watermelon Highball – Fresh watermelon juice makes this refreshing tipple a perfect way to beat the tropical heat.
- Yuzu Lychee Highball – Extremely popular in Japan, tangy yuzu paired with the sweetness of lychee makes this merry match perfect for all palates.
Music, food and fun come together at the Jim Beam Highball Pop-Up Bar
The iconic Jim Beam pop-up bar will be home to music and live performances from this generation’s most sought after OPM bands like Autotelic.
The Jim Beam Highball Pop-Up Bar will be complete with games to entertain everyone. Guests will get a free chip to redeem for a game session with each purchase of a highball, and players will be happily rewarded with Jim Beam highballs if they win.
The Jim Beam Highball Pop-Up Bar will be at the High Street fountain area in front of Coconut Club from Wednesday, April 24, to Sunday, April 28. The fun starts from 6PM and goes all the way till 12 midnight, with extended hours to 2AM on Friday & Saturday.